Been a whilte since I needed to touch the 3200acm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
frustratedemployee
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 22:12    Post subject: Been a whilte since I needed to touch the 3200acm Reply with quote
I've been running v3.0-r46177 on the Linksys DD-WRT3200ACM for quite a while now without issue until this evening after unfortunately suffering a very brief power loss.
Now the router appears to be playing silly beggers, so just considering upgrading the r52148 which appears to be the current latest.

Is there words of advice that you experienced users wouldn't mind sharing?
I've gotten a backup of the existing configuration ( I do not use the wifi, I'm simply using as a router as I've Ruckus APs throughout the home )

Any constructive advice would be much appreciated.
Sponsor
blkt
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 22:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
r51937 if you need a build right now, or wait until r52189 or later appears in the near future, but check hardware.
If you do not care about wireless at all r52148 should be fine too. Stock firmware to verify worst case, HW failure.
Hardware reset, factory defaults or nvram erase && reboot and manually build a new configuration after upgrade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: