(Solved) Linksys E4200 Can't access web interface from LAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
tman904
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 20:49    Post subject: (Solved) Linksys E4200 Can't access web interface from LAN Reply with quote
Solved:
It turns out that windows 11 kept disconnecting me and reconnecting me to my existing wifi network while I was setting ddwrt up. This made me think something on ddwrt was causing the problem when in fact it was my client machines OS that was causing it. These types of problems have to be the most frustrating but at least I solved my issue.

Hi.

I have a Linksys E4200 V1 running dd-wrt DD-WRT v3.0-r50755 mini (10/31/22)

When I change the WAN connection setting from DHCP to Static IP and click apply settings I can no longer connect to the web interface from the LAN side meaning the 4 LAN switch ports or the wireless interfaces.

If this is important I have remote management disabled.

I would really appreciate any help with this issue.

Thank you for your time.

Update 1:
It seems to be centered around the WAN settings because I just changed the SSID to "test" from "dd-wrt" plus added WPA2-PSK and I still have Web UI access. I've just connected a cable to the WAN port using DHCP, it works and I still have Web UI access.

Update 2:
I've been able to successfully change the LAN IP address and DHCP server range. While still being able to access the web UI.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: