Fonera WiFi client w/ transparent L2 - Fonera firmware Fixes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
arssant
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
BrainSlayer wrote:
yes. the wifi led is not yet implemented. need to write some more code to archive this. i dont think this issue is critical now. and yes the upgrade fail message on some browsers are bogus. just wait until its finished. its all a problem of the poor flash chip on this device which is outstanding slow

Hi.

Realy not an issue the led. I have same behaviour with open-wrt and wl500gp v1 with non stock wireless ( came with broadcom mini-pci, I moved to atheros ath9k and same led issue).
Sponsor
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
its not hard to implement with the new driver. just be patient. need to find some mood

i also tried to experiment with much newer kernels like 4.9 on the fonera. to worked, but the 4.9 takes too many resources and is constantly causing out of memory issues. to no way to run newer kernels right now. but with older kernel but newer wifi driver i was at least able to enable ipv6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello,

I used to run the r45130 on my Fonera 2201, but after activating wan, cpu is always stuck at 100%.
It seems there is no sufficient memory soon.
Did someone have experience a "wan fast" release ?

Thank you. And thanks for the great work on fonera, still working Smile.

Bruno
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Display posts from previous:    Page 4 of 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: