Help unbricking WRT1900AC V1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
vit5421
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
Glad you fixed the problem and flashed the correct file. Congratulation and thanks for the guide.
The latest Kong build is the best right now but Marvel closed source radio is still a crap after 2 years for any build available and not very stable. If you need stable 5GHZ AC working stream you have to return or replace Linksys WRT product with Broadcom routers if possible.
Sponsor
elvisimprsntr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
It seems international first class rates are the same worldwide, so I expanded the listing to worldwide shipping. Hopefully, I don't get burned.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132070173439
t4ntux
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
So here's my problem: my WRT1900ac v1, when powered on, displays 2 steady white lights over Power and esata -- then nothing happens; it just stays powered on with just those two lights on.
ive gone through the whole u-boot recovery process as well as firmware recovery on both flash partitions and CAN CONFIRM the router works when manually booted via the Marvell terminal. I am able to reach the default web interface and configure the settings as long as the router stays on. However as soon as the router is power-cycled, it just stays suck on those two lights.
Anyone have any thoughts? Should i consider this router a loss? i strongly believe this thing works - i just dont understand what is preventing the router to completely boot on its own, rather than having to boot it manually via kwboot.
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: