Tp-link-C7-V4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
startects@gmail.com
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 16:17    Post subject: Tp-link-C7-V4 Reply with quote
Not sure if i am in the right forum, I'm having a great deal of difficulty with removing dd-wrt and going back to stock firmware or any other firmware, I have tried all the examples I can find nothing seems to work. Can anyone assist?
I place ArcherC7v4_tp_recovery.bin file in TPTP-root folder according to wire shark the router finds the file and it appears to upload it, the router restarts and comes back up with dd-wrt, nothing so far work.
Sponsor
Ednan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
* Setup ethernet adapter to use IP 192.168.0.66 mask 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.0.1
* Use tftpd32 (32Bit exactly as stated), in global settings leave only TFTP Server running, verify that it's listening on port 69 in cmd with netstat by typing:
netstat -an 3 | find "66:69"
* Use Archer C7(RU)_V4_171130.bin, rename to ArcherC7v4_tp_recovery.bin and place to tftpd32 shared folder
* Connect ethernet cable to ethernet port 1 on the router
* While holding recessed "Reset" button (not the WPS/Wi-Fi!) press "Power" button and wait until data transfer LED lights up (Two arrows pointing different directions).

------------------------------------------------------

Simple Ad-Block guide
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: