Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:30 Post subject: New Build - 11/18/2022 - r50906
Welcome to Marvell r50906 beta release thread for reporting, feedback to developers and community benefit.
Please do not flash builds until installation is understood, risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions, create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• WebUI: Clear history or use a portable. Temporary cache bypass: Ctrl+F5, Cmd+Shift+R or new private window/incognito.
• Please report findings with steps needed to reproduce, configuration, clients, output, logs and important information below!
• Detail issues & relevant configs, logs: syslog klog 'dmesg' 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages' nvram set console_debug=1, serial.
• Firewall NAT: 'iptables -vnL' 'iptables -t nat -vnL' 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' & 'cat /tmp/.ipt'. Misc: stracetcpdumpwireshark.
• Gremlins: reboot. cold boot. Reset & reconfigure not restore backup. Search Trac & discuss in forum before opening tickets.
• Include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, SB, WDS, Mesh) and applicable configurations to reproduce.
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 638 Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 22:21 Post subject:
Router/Version: WRT1900AC v1
File/Kernel: DD-WRT v3.0-r50906 std (11/18/22)
Previous/Reset: DD-WRT v3.0-r50841 std (11/9/22), No reset this time.
Mode/Status: Gateway (SFE enabled), Access Point, IPV6 (DHCP6 w/ prefix delegation), Entware, DOT via SmartDNS, OpenVPN server, Wireguard Server, Privoxy
Update went smoothly. Had the same PuTTY errors that are being reported in the Atheros and Broadcom forums, followed the advice there and deleted/re-created the connections, moving Ed25519 to the top and unchecking "Prefer algorithms for which a host key is known" in the SSH/Host keys tab. _________________ __________________________
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
Router/Version: Linksys WRT1900ACS v2
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r50906 std (11/18/22) (prev. DD-WRT v3.0-r50841 std (11/09/22))
Kernel: Linux 4.9.333 #3525 SMP Fri Nov 18 02:45:39 +07 2022 armv7l
Mode: Gateway, SFE enabled, Wifi disabled, Wireguard for external access, WAN to DSL, samba to access USB3-ext4 SSD, Keep Alive reboot 5:00 in the morning
Status: Installed at release, ok. Load average 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, Temperatures CPU 71.3 °C / WL0 44.8 °C / WL1 46.5 °C