Flow Acceleration missing in latest builds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
tedm
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 18:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
egc wrote:

If it shows anywhere then the question arises if you have cleared you browser cache Smile

this!

I frequently use multiple browser windows on the same router models to compare multiple router configurations on different routers. For the most part the major browsers DO keep things separate but they can get confused and when that happens a common problem is options appearing or disappearing.

There are also some bugs with certain browsers even still, I saw one the other day, factory reset button did not work on Chrome but it did on IE, I did not bother to dig into it deeply because it was a 2021 build I was working on.

Check at the command line telnetted into the router for the authoritative detection, there's an example in this thread.
Sponsor
the-joker
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 19:16    Post subject: Re: See attached images - both routers are R7800 - one shows Reply with quote
Making observations something works or not on outdated builds is moot from the standpoint anything outdated is immediately not supported as no one can patch those builds and rebuild them. I dont code for IE support and will never, the only browsers supported are current releases of Firefox/Chrome and friends that dont stray from up to date standards, anything else YMMV.

Always clear browser cache or use anonymous/private tab for DD_WRT without any addons.

And I defer to my last reply on this

the-joker wrote:
There is no bug to report, this is Broadcom only and only specific Broadcom devices have CTF & FA, but allmost all should have CTF.

Atheros is SFE only.

The CTF & FA support is conditional on reboots to detect the support and if supported and enabled the ctf & fa will reboot another two times, else... Lets wack a loop on this reply.

DD-WRT Inspired themes for the SVN Trac & FTP site
Join in for a chat @ #style_it_themes_public:matrix.org or #style_it_themes:discord

DD-WRT UI Themes Bug Reporting and Discussion thread

Router: ANus RT-AC68U E1 (recognized as C1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: