Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:58 Post subject: New Build - 10/01/2022 - r50308
Welcome to Broadcom r50308 beta release thread for reporting, feedback to developers & community benefit.
Please do not flash builds until installation is understood, risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions, create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• WebUI: Clear history or use a portable. Temporary cache bypass: Ctrl+F5, Cmd+Shift+R or new private window/incognito.
• WDS does not work on Broadcom ARM devices (only MIPS<->MIPS) & bridge modes on k4.4 devices may sometimes work
in some configurations for certain builds but are not supported by the bcmdhd driver. Try station or repeater mode but YMMV.
• Please report findings with steps needed to reproduce, configuration, clients, output, logs and important information below!
• Detail issues & relevant configs, logs: syslog klog 'dmesg' 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages' nvram set console_debug=1, serial.
• Firewall NAT: 'iptables -vnL' 'iptables -t nat -vnL' 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' & 'cat /tmp/.ipt'. Misc: stracetcpdumpwireshark.
• Gremlins: reboot. cold boot. Reset & reconfigure not restore backup. Search Trac & discuss in forum before opening tickets.
• Include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, SB, WDS, Mesh) and applicable configurations to reproduce.
Firmware Version DD-WRT v3.0-r50308 std (10/01/22)
Kernel Version Linux 4.4.302-st25 #7635 SMP Sat Oct 1 03:26:24 +07 2022 armv7l
Current Time Sat, 01 Oct 2022 01:32:30
Uptime 1 min
GUI over 50274
Issues: upgraded fine
Joined: 18 Mar 2014 Posts: 10794 Location: Netherlands
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:24 Post subject:
Router Model: Netgear R6400v2, board_id: U12H332T
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r50308M Community Build (10/01/22)
Kernel Version: Linux 4.4.302-st25 #1 SMP Sat Oct 1 09:39:41 CEST 2022 armv7l
Upgraded from: DD-WRT v3.0-r50146M Community Build (09/10/22)
Reset: No not this time
Status: Up and running for 2 hours, basic setup as Gateway, static leases, 2,4GHz and 5Ghz working, USB storage NAS working.
OpenVPN server working.
WireGuard server working with 8 clients (phones, Windows and two other routers for site-to-site setup).
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 19:39 Post subject: Netgear Nighthawk R7000
Router/Version: Netgear R7000 Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r50308 std (10/01/22) Kernel: Linux 4.4.302-st25 #7629 SMP Sat Oct 1 02:29:27 +07 2022 armv7l Mode: Gateway, Wireless AP, Static Leases, Dnsmasq Caching. CTF & FA Enabled. NAT and QOS Off. All services off under Status>Sys-info. Reset: Nope. Previous: 09-27-2022-r50274 Status: Working so far, still testing. Web UI glitchy when using Administration>>Commands>>Command Shell Dialog Box. wl: 14E4:4360 Temperatures: CPU 63.6 °C / WL0 52.2 °C / WL1 53.6 °C Base CFE: Modified Asus ASUS RT-AC68P/ASUS RT-AC68U (C0 Model CFE V184.108.40.206) Configured as a stock R7000.
Speedtest Over 5.8GHz Wireless. ISP Spec: 400 Mbps Down / 25 Mbps Up.
Full system logs. MAC scrubbed, password scrubbed, the fun stuff at the bottom as usual!