Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:30 Post subject: New Build - 09/15/2022 - r50176
Welcome to Marvell r50176 beta release thread for reporting, feedback to developers and community benefit.
Please do not flash builds until installation is understood, risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions, create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• WebUI: Clear history or use a portable. Temporary cache bypass: Ctrl+F5, Cmd+Shift+R or new private window/incognito.
• Please report findings with steps needed to reproduce, configuration, clients, output, logs and important information below!
• Detail issues & relevant configs, logs: syslog klog 'dmesg' 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages' nvram set console_debug=1, serial.
• Firewall NAT: 'iptables -vnL' 'iptables -t nat -vnL' 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' & 'cat /tmp/.ipt'. Misc: stracetcpdumpwireshark.
• Gremlins: reboot. cold boot. Reset & reconfigure not restore backup. Search Trac & discuss in forum before opening tickets.
• Include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, SB, WDS, Mesh) and applicable configurations to reproduce.
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 577 Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 19:38 Post subject:
Router/Version: WRT1900AC v1
File/Kernel: DD-WRT v3.0-r50176 std (09/15/22)
Previous/Reset: r49838 std / Full reset/reconfigure
Mode/Status: Gateway (SFE enabled), Access Point, IPV6 (DHCP6 w/ prefix delegation), Entware, DOT via SmartDNS, OpenVPN server, Wireguard Server, Privoxy
Issues/Errors: Did a full reset and changed my configuration to use SmartDNS for DOT, seems to be rock solid, and even a bit more responsive. Everything working as expected. Thanks Devs. _________________ __________________________
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
Router Model Linksys WRT1900ACS V2
Firmware Version DD-WRT v3.0-r50176 (09/15/22)
Kernel Version Linux 4.9.327 #3410 SMP Thu Sep 15 01:46:15 +07 2022 armv7l
Uptime 1 day, 3 min
update- browser-waterfox,I switched directly from the first partition from the original software Linksys,
connection Type PPPoE - IPv6 Type DHCPv6 with Prefix Delegation
Operating Mode Gateway/AP
Shortcut Forwarding Engine-On
Web Access Protocol - HTTPS,
Port Forwarding - Ok,
Wireless Interface 5GHz-Wireless Mode AP-Wireless Network Mode-AC, Width VHT 80 Mhz-Wireless Channel-36,Short GI, Short Preamble,Single User Beamforming, Radio Scheduling, Enable-WPA2 Personal-CCMP-128 (AES, Regulatory Domain Romania , all-ok
Wireless Interface 2.4GHz-Wireless Mode AP-Wireless Network Mode-N, Width VHT 40 Mhz-Wireless Channel-6, Extension Channel Lower,Short Preamble, Short GI , Radio Scheduling, Enable-WPA2 Personal-CCMP-128 (AES)all-ok
Issues/Errors: after I finished the installation I noticed that menu from setup - Switch Config is not present, only after a reboot it reappeared!
a problem that I have reported time and time again is that when I connect to wifi from PC I have very high ping latency, as you can see via putty ssh with the htop command it doesn't record anything, and the command line is no longer functional, until the speed test is finished! _________________ Internet provider https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RCS_%26_RDS RCS & RDS 1Gbps
Linksys WRT1900ACS v.2 -OpenWrt/DD-WRT
WDR3600 rev.1.5 - OpenWrt