Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:47 Post subject: New Build - 08/10/2022 - r49677
Welcome to Marvell r49677 beta release thread for reporting, feedback to developers and community benefit.
Please do not flash builds until installation is understood, risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions, create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• WebUI: Clear history or use a portable. Temporary cache bypass: Ctrl+F5, Cmd+Shift+R or new private window/incognito.
• Please report findings with steps needed to reproduce, configuration, clients, output, logs and important information below!
• Detail issues & relevant configs, logs: syslog klog 'dmesg' 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages' nvram set console_debug=1, serial.
• Firewall NAT: 'iptables -vnL' 'iptables -t nat -vnL' 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' & 'cat /tmp/.ipt'. Misc: stracetcpdumpwireshark.
• Gremlins: reboot. cold boot. Reset & reconfigure not restore backup. Search Trac & discuss in forum before opening tickets.
• Include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, SB, WDS, Mesh) and applicable configurations to reproduce.
Router/Version: Linksys WRT1900ACS v2
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r49677 std (08/10/22) (prev. DD-WRT v3.0-r49626 std (08/03/22))
Kernel: Linux 4.9.325 #3342 SMP Wed Aug 10 02:32:26 +07 2022 armv7l
Mode: Gateway, SFE enabled, Wifi disabled, Wireguard for external access, WAN to DSL, samba to access USB3-ext4 SSD, Keep Alive reboot 5:00 in the morning
Status: Installed at release, ok. Load average 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, Temperatures CPU 79.8 °C / WL0 53.1 °C / WL1 54.8 °C
- update works good without any problems
- VPN WireGuard as Server
- CRON "delete directories older > x Days, created by 3xWebCams (stored on128GB SSD)":
e.g. for Cam1: 10 0 * * * root find /tmp/mnt/sda1/Cam1/ -type d -name "20*" -mtime +30 -print0 | xargs -0 rm -r
- Port Forwarding
- WLAN offline, I use UniFi AP AC LITE as access Point!
all OK without error, Thank You for the good work !!!!