Help installing DD-WRT on Unifi AP AC PRO

klacourciere@gmail.com
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 18:06    Post subject: Help installing DD-WRT on Unifi AP AC PRO Reply with quote
I would like to ask for some help...

I recently installed DDWRT on my new Linksys WRT3200ACM. I plan to use the DD-WRT to setup a VLAN for my iot devices (both a lan port and WiFi SSID), a guest WiFi network, and my normal WiFi network.

I also have a UniFi AP AC Pro that I want to use for an access point and that will output the 3 different WiFi networks. So I assume I need to install DD-WRT on that too. Can someone help me with the process of installing DD-WRT on the UniFi AP AC Pro?

Also any insight on what I am planning on doing would also be appreciated. (i.e. will it work as simply as I am suggesting)?
Sponsor
the-joker
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry for long wait, your post was lost in space and time.

Instructions are in download directory, do verify that is your device on link below.

http://ftp.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/2022/08-03-2022-r49626/ubnt_UAP-AC-PRO/

Looks fairly simple how-to just make sure you follow them to the letter and your AirOS version still allows it.

DD-WRT Inspired themes for the SVN Trac & FTP site
Join in for a chat @ #style_it_themes_public:matrix.org or #style_it_themes:discord

DD-WRT UI Themes Bug Reporting and Discussion thread

Router: ANus RT-AC68U E1 (recognized as C1)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: