New Build - 07/22/2022 - r49544

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Shue735
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
kernel-panic69 wrote:
No sticks involved. Incomplete information does not help anyone help you. You should always give as much complete information about the issue as possible. Otherwise, we grasp at straws and traipse through a minefield trying to guess what the solution is. That being said, is your ADSL modem/router (yes, you *do* have a modem...) in bridge mode or standard gateway mode? Who is your ISP, what model ADSL modem/router is it?

@blkt: That was the other thought, keeping the discussion in this thread, but here we are.

TL-WDR3600 no internet access

I didn't see your bizarre out of context reply to the other thread until just now, and what you're saying is making no sense either way. You're condescending as well, quite common in these online forums. If you're a developer of this software I suggest being more polite and less weird and passive aggressive with people. Maybe try smoking some weed or something.
Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Failure to seek help the right way and providing as many details as possible is not my burden here. You came and posted with very little detail in the other thread, it was suggested to upgrade, which you responded to and then chose to post in this thread instead of the other one, which would have made more sense if the problem still exists after upgrading. I guess my thinking is incorrect here? What makes sense to me doesn't make sense to you and vice-versa, apparently. No need to be all melodramatic about it. Let's focus on your problem. Bickering solves nothing.
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
thommy181
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 13:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shue735 wrote:
Successful upgrade but no internet connection. Tried all of the instructions in the wiki, changing IP, cloning MAC, release/renew of DHCP, using PPPoE with ISP username and password and still no connection.

TP-Link WDR3600 - Gateway
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r49544

Any advice?

I have the TP-Link TL-WDR3600 V. 1.5. It stay on the newest DD-WRT build and it works good. I have extraordinarily transfers currently.
I have ISP data from DHCP to vlan2 interface.
Zyxx
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: Netgear R7800
File: dd-wrt-webupgrade.bin
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r49544 std (07/22/22) (prev. DD-WRT v3.0-r49531 std (07/20/22))
Kernel: Linux 4.9.323 #1073 SMP Fri Jul 22 02:58:17 +07 2022 armv7l
Mode: Gateway, SFE disabled, 2.4G and 5G wifi, Wireguard for external access, WAN to 4G (DHCP Client), Keep Alive reboot 6:02 in the morning
Reset: No
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: