[DNR] router crash when access cctv via mobile app

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions
tgvrfcedx
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:19    Post subject: [DNR] router crash when access cctv via mobile app Reply with quote
2022/07-04-2022-r49418/
D-Link DIR-825

hello,
i have noticed an issue when i access my DVR via mobile app its sometimes knocks the router offline (the DVR is wired via LAN) i upgraded firmware to a jun build which i thought fixed it but it started again.

what can i start looking at to figure out the cause?
Sponsor
the-joker
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dear mr tgvrfcedx

Since you generally want to figure things out by yourself and already know about logs and where to enable them and where to grab them or read them.

Additionally you can also enable nvram set console_debug=1 && nvram commit && reboot that will enable verbose userspace messages usually hidden, which may or may not be useful.

That should suffice for all your investigation needs, especially since you dont want our help troubleshooting. You made this abundantly clear and it was heard/read and understood.

To the less desirable part of this reply.

Your threads of these type questions will be locked for several reasons. (already you tried circumventing original thread lock with a different title asking same question for same reasons below), further attempts to circumvent locks will be met with other measures.

1) You refuse to provide and ignore all information/screenshots requests from all our community members All your threads show this propensity.

You are happy to ask questions (we are happy to answer them) however your continued intransigent behavior is not desired, all your threads are the same over and over.

In order for anyone to have educated guesses (which is what you ask here), the requested information you never provide regarding your setup is necessary. Since this has become a merry go round, its not our duty to hand hold anyone who wont play nice.

2) In addition some or your replies turn rude and offensive at times, this is against our forums rules.

No more warnings will be given.

I would be happy to unlock the thread, if you decide to change your behavior and be nice, and play well with others. Because I understand that no one is perfect, if you show that you are willing to follow our community rules, feel free to contact me or any other of our moderating team members.

Thanks for your understanding.

DD-WRT Inspired themes for the SVN Trac & FTP site
Join in for a chat @ #style_it_themes_public:matrix.org or #style_it_themes:discord

DD-WRT UI Themes Bug Reporting and Discussion thread

Router: ANus RT-AC68U E1 (recognized as C1)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: