paralyzed router how to fix

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
tgvrfcedx
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
why do you suggest these
not Auto. Antenna Gain zero,

default. Router model and build? as in update to a newest build?

blkt wrote:
Set wireless channel, not Auto. Antenna Gain zero, default. Router model and build? 06-16-2022-r49212
Sponsor
blkt
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nobody is going to want to help if you cannot supply basics like your router model and build number.
Standard practice in this forum, regardless of your opinions about it. Feel free, question all changes.

Or, can do your own research. I overlooked ACK timing (default is 500), 50 is totally wrong however.
Atheros hardware generally rounds up in multiples of 450 but the model and build number unknown.
Noise Immunity is flip of the coin. Use what works best with your hardware, clients and environment.

I always state the latest builds, but there are cases or reasons one might choose to use older builds.
Few recent fallback examples r48971, r49049 may not apply to your model again we do not know...

Setting your wireless channels manually avoids potential issues and relieves a burden on the router.
Also hardware region and the regulatory domain settings are very important to set correct channels.

WiFi Analyzer is a good open source android app. Antenna Gain value reduces the transmit power...
Wiki says this value is ignored by the driver, but who knows current status, leave it at zero anyway.
the-joker
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
tgvrfcedx wrote:
oh gee, thanks so much for the support and cheerleading

It's hard to actually help you properly, because you keep ignoring basic information requests. So all I can do is cheer and wish you good luck.

I would advise you to provide the information we requested now several times and from different people. Not last of which was blkt above.

Failing that, I can also click some funky icons on my screen and see what happens to this thread.

Help us help you, is the daily bread here.

Thanks for understanding.

DD-WRT Inspired themes for the SVN Trac & FTP site
Join in for a chat @ #style_it_themes_public:matrix.org or #style_it_themes:discord

DD-WRT UI Themes Bug Reporting and Discussion thread

Router: ANus RT-AC68U E1 (recognized as C1)
tgvrfcedx
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
2022/07-04-2022-r49418/
D-Link DIR-825

hello,
i have noticed an issue when i access my DVR via mobile app its sometimes knocks the router offline (the DVR is wired via LAN) i upgraded firmware to a jun build which i thought fixed it but it started again.
the-joker
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Related posts and locked.

https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1266835&highlight=#1266835

With an answer and explanation and locked.

https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1266987&highlight=#1266987

This is your second attempt to circumvent thread locks. So you managed to get this thread locked also.

Clearly message isn't getting through and you show no signs of wanting to play well with others or follow the community rules as your latest post above clearly shows,

You had the opportunity to provide the information we requested several times on several posts like screenshots of your setup or logs in order for any of us to even have any kind of educated guess where to look or find any issues with your setup or any possible bugs even.

Perhaps you should consider seeking another community online that is more suitable for your personality and behavior.

DD-WRT Inspired themes for the SVN Trac & FTP site
Join in for a chat @ #style_it_themes_public:matrix.org or #style_it_themes:discord

DD-WRT UI Themes Bug Reporting and Discussion thread

Router: ANus RT-AC68U E1 (recognized as C1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: