anxietycause
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
very helpful thanks.
Sponsor
Giggi23
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm sorry , maybe i'm not really smart, but i brick redboot on my dir-300 and i'm looking for this tool, i don't see any more "the attachement".. where i can download this tool for hack redboot? there is a linux/mac version?
thank you for DD-wrt ,one of the best things in my every day life Wink
ThunderBolt
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 17:31    Post subject: Just to say thanks!!! Reply with quote
Man, I really need to say a HUGE "Thank you" to BrainSlayer for creating this tool.

After months trying to return to DD-WRT from OpenWRT on a Dlink DIR-300 I finally managed to access RedBoot with that tool and remake the configuration steps for installing DD-WRT.

Thanks A LOT BS!

[]'s

Jackox
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks
monrad
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Smile
somenovice
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:19    Post subject: working with redboot Reply with quote
I'm new to the dd-wrt community but I'm not so new to the web site. I have flashed other routers before but I just got the D-Link DIR 300 a1 and thought that it would have been the same as the other ones that I have worked with but when I started I already knew that this was going to be tough but this is just over my head.

I have read the instructions they included in the files but after they tell me to enter the redboot through the telnet that just through me off completely. After some research I finally understood how to make the telnet work but that's all. I still have no idea how to work with RedBoot through the telnet.

Maybe I'm not getting the instructions right away or I'm doing something completely wrong.

Any suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated.
alcoed
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 19:40    Post subject: Install instruction for redboot-fix Reply with quote
Sash wrote:
there is a install instruction in the dl folder

I need to change the tftp IP of a Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N
from the default 192.168.11.1 (to anything else; 192.168.1.1 is fine); Can I assume this tool will do that? This zip contains just one file (exe); no install instruction. What am I missing?

(Never mind; I figured it out...)
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: