Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:53 Post subject: New Build - 12/23/2021 - r47911
Welcome to Marvell r47911 beta release thread for reporting, feedback to developers and community benefit.
Please do not flash builds until installation is understood, risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions, create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
Issues, observations, and/or workarounds reported:
• WebUI: Clear history or use a portable. Temporary cache bypass: Ctrl+F5, Cmd+Shift+R or new private window/incognito.
• Please report findings with steps needed to reproduce, configuration, clients, output, logs and important information below!
• For issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg' 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog klog, serial, strace, tcpdump, wireshark etc.
• Any firewall NAT or WAN issues, show output: 'iptables -vnL' 'iptables -t nat -vnL' 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and /tmp/.ipt file.
• Gremlins: reset & configure manually, not restore a backup. Reboot. Search Trac & discuss in forum before opening tickets.
• Please include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, CB, WDS, Mesh) & relevant configuration information.
I am running this build (Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r47911 std (12/23/21) for a couple of days on Linksys WRT3200ACM with close to 30 clients, and I do not see any issues. I have 2G and 5G radios enabled and I have clients connected to both.
File/Kernel: Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r47911 std (12/23/21)
Previous/Reset: r44048 / Yes / manual configuration from scratch
Mode/Status: Gateway, ipv4 and ipv6, 2.4G and 5G wifi, DHCP, Wireguard "server" for external access, DDNS, Port Forwarding, Keep Alive reboot each day
Issues/Errors: basically None , router runs for a few days now without glitches and it replaced the r44048 version for me.
Note: I had to clear the MTU field for IPV6 configurations to work with my ISP. I also had to set Use external IP check to NO to get the DDNS working. For some ESP devices, I had to set WMM Support to disable in 2.4 GHz wlan.
Clients: iPad Pro, Android Samsung Galaxy S20, 4 ESP devices, Bose SoundTouch, 3 wired PC Windows 10, few Raspberry Pies, Playstation 4, laptops with Win10