Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:50 Post subject: New Build - 11/24/2021 - r47665
[WARNING]: This thread is only for feedback on this beta release for developers and the community's benefit.
DO NOT flash this beta release unless you understand the risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions! Create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
• WebUI: Clear history or use a portable. Temporary cache bypass: Ctrl+F5, Cmd+Shift+R or new private window/incognito.
• Please report findings with steps needed to reproduce, configuration, clients, output, logs and important information below!
• For issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg', 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog, klog, serial, strace, tcpdump, wireshark etc.
• Any firewall NAT or WAN issues, show output: 'iptables -vnL', 'iptables -t nat -vnL', 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and /tmp/.ipt file.
• Search Trac tickets & discuss in forum before opening. Before reporting reset & manually set up, not restore from a backup.
• Please include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, CB, WDS, Mesh) & relevant configuration information.
Router/Version: Linksys EA8500 / Box Rev.A00 PCB REV:205(XC) hw_rev=1 hw_ver=XB / r47665 (11/24/21)
File/Kernel: CLI Flash dd-wrt-webupgrade.bin / Linux 4.9.290 #537 SMP Thu Nov 18 01:38:07 +07 2021 armv7l
Previous/Reset: r47656 (11/18/21) / No
Mode/Status: AP Gateway / VaNiLLa Mixed 20 MHz Ch 1 & 149 TX Power 30 dBm Short Preamble ttraff disabled
Issues/Errors: No / No
10.4-ddwrt-9980-tW-13-6369M api 5 features mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,peer-fixed-rate crc32 13885e7d
10.4-3.16-00035 api 5 features no-p2p,mfp,peer-flow-ctrl,allows-mesh-bcast,no-ps,peer-fixed-rate crc32 d16f0232
Update method: SSH / CLI
Router/Version: Netgear R9000 Nighthawk X10
File/Kernel: DD-WRT v3.0-r47665 std (11/24/21)
Previous/Reset: DD-WRT v3.0-r47656 std (11/18/21) / No
Mode/Status: Gateway / Working Normally
Issues/Errors: Incoming & Outgoing logs show nothing (not a new issue)
Again, I had to uncheck Use JFFS2 for client lease DB, Apply, check it and Apply again to get the lease file to update on /jffs. It did load the leases file on startup but it did not start updating it until I unchecked/checked the setting. _________________ Netgear R9000 X10
DD-WRT v3.0-r47745 std (12/04/21)
Gateway, AP, DNSMasq, SFE, Clock 2000MHz
IPv4 & IPv6 (Prefix Delegation)
Static Leases & DHCP
Leases saved at /jffs on USB stick
CloudFlare, QoS Disabled, SmartDNS Disabled
DD-WRT Firmware, WiFi & Ethernet
2.4GHz: NG-Mixed, 10 + 6 (2457 MHz HT40), ACK Timing 3150, WPA2 w/AES
5GHz: AC/N Mixed, 100 + 114 (5500 MHz VHT160), ACK Timing 3160, WPA2 w/AES
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 14:28 Post subject: TP-Link Archer C7 v2 Working...
Router/Version: TP-Link Archer C7 v2
File: tplink_archer-c7-v2-US.bin (DD-WRT v3.0-r47665 std (11/24/21))
Kernel: Linux 3.18.140-d6 #129734 Wed Nov 24 09:39:19 +07 2021 mips
Previous: tplink_archer-c7-v2-US.bin (DD-WRT v3.0-r47596 std (10/25/21))
Reset: No (upgraded via web interface with Firefox 94.0.2 (64-bit))
Mode: Gateway Router (with WiFi disabled; separate AP connected via LAN)
Status: Working with no obvious issue for my application. Uptime: >9 hours
Temperatures: Not available (WiFi disabled)