high Tx Power kills d/l speed on WNDR3700v3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
darussiaman
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 20:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
Now you're confusing the effects of UV with the effects of just heat. *facepalm

Fine, a different example can be used: how would the body deal with situations when you're sitting in front of a fire, as people used to do for millenia to warm up?

But this touches on another idea. UV causes skin damage due to its high frequency. Radio waves are very low frequency, much lower than even visible light so that's another reason why it's not a concern. At 2.4 GHz, the wavelength is like 10 cm, which is orders of magnitude larger than any cells or the components of cells. Therefore, those large wavelengths can't really interact with those small things.

DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
Some people have never been to Afghanistan, and do not quite grasp the current situation there, lol. Since we're throwing out horrible jokes. I don't live in ERCOT territory, anyway.

https://www.afghanistan-analysts.org/en/reports/economy-development-environment/power-to-the-people-how-to-extend-afghans-access-to-electricity/

Please DO NOT PM me with questions; Ask in the forum. ---------------------- Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: