Netgear r6700v3 Firmware related WiFi throttling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
pandorarobot
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 19:35    Post subject: Netgear r6700v3 Firmware related WiFi throttling Reply with quote
Hello to all!

I have a serious problem with DD-WRT BS builds since they throttle either my entire connection (LAN, WAN, or WLAN) or they throttle one or the other and it's ALWAYS around "300 mbps" (why this particular number I have no idea).

With the latest beta my R6700v3 routers throttle my AC WiFi at 200 MBPS.

With cut through forwarding and flow acceleration enabled my connection on wired ethernet over WAN tops at 900+ mbps on a gigabit connection.

The only builds which NEVER have this problem are the prehistoric Kong-AC builds however none of them implement wireguard tunneling or any of the latest software implementations.

Can someone please provide an update and fix for WLAN throttling for the Netgear R6700v3?
Sponsor
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you tried Shortcut Forwarding Engine=CTF?

The switch will handle the traffic. This is different than the old SFE. It's in build 46974.
pandorarobot
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
Per Yngve Berg wrote:
Have you tried Shortcut Forwarding Engine=CTF?

The switch will handle the traffic. This is different than the old SFE. It's in build 46974.

I have tried all 3 and they are unrelated to the WiFi throttling im experiencing.

SFE, CTF, and CTF with FA.

P.S.- Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r46979 std (06/21/21)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: