YAMon v4... usage totals by device

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
elracingETR
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
It looks interesting, but I think the installation is dangerous for an inexperienced person like me. XD Razz
Sponsor
iMAK
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
I hope you can help me...

First time trying to use YAMon on my DDWRT router, I have followed the instructions in http://usage-monitoring.com/v4Install+Validate.php to setup the USB drive and I have successfully mounted the drive to /opt as shown below.

I run this command to make sure I have write permission to /opt folder...

Code:
ls -laL "/opt" | grep ' .$'

And I get this...

Code:
drwxr-xr-x    3 root     root            26 Nov 20  2020 .

As per the instructions I have the write permission, but in fact I don't think I am able to write or copy to the /opt folder.

I also tried this command but it does not seem to copy to /opt folder.

Code:
wget 'http://usage-monitoring.com/current/YAMon4/Setup/install.sh' -qO /tmp/install.sh

Can you please help me make the /opt folder writable?
mantei64
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 20:38    Post subject: YAMon 3.4.7 nbot running after reboot Reply with quote
I've been trying to get YAMon4 running for the past week and finally gave up. I am running a Linksys MR9000 router running a version of OpenWRT from TengoNoBattery. After reading this entire thread, I am hoping that someone here will have an answer for me.

I removed everything having to do with YAMon4 and installed YAMon3.4.7 instead. Everything was up and running. After a reboot, the web interface isn't running anymore and I have to re-install to get it to work again.

I have a USB flash drive mounted as /mnt/sda1/opt/YAMon3 . When I look at the www folder in WinSCP, everything looks and works fine. See before.jpg for screenshot. After a reboot, the symlinks don't seem to be working. See after.jpg for details.

I'm not sure where to look for log files to figure out what is happening. Can anyone be of assistance? If this isn't the right spot to ask this question, please point me in the right direction.

after.jpg
 Description:
WinSCP after reboot
 Filesize:  70.57 KB
 Viewed:  1480 Time(s)

after.jpg

before.jpg
 Description:
WinSCP before reboot
 Filesize:  69.91 KB
 Viewed:  1480 Time(s)

before.jpg

kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 20:49    Post subject: Re: YAMon 3.4.7 nbot running after reboot Reply with quote
mantei64 wrote:
I've been trying to get YAMon4 running for the past week and finally gave up. I am running a Linksys MR9000 router running a version of OpenWRT from TengoNoBattery. After reading this entire thread, I am hoping that someone here will have an answer for me.

This isn't the OpenWRT forum; that router is not supported by DD-WRT. Good luck getting a response.

DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
mantei64
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
I understand that this is a DD-WRT forum, but it's the only one that I have found so far that people are still doing things to support YAMon. I am hoping that it has something to do with YAMon and not OpenWRT.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 Display posts from previous:    Page 18 of 18
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: