ShieldMe - VPN Manager for DD-WRT

Thalir
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:19    Post subject: ShieldMe - VPN Manager for DD-WRT Reply with quote
Greetings everyone!

I’m Emanuel, software engineer and the creator of ShieldMe.
I’ve built it to help you better leverage the security benefits of VPN routers running DD-WRT.

Here's a quick features overview:
Dashboard - view connection details, run speed tests, quickly connect/disconnect VPN, view top favorites, recommended servers and most recent connections
Server List - view all available servers, filter, search, add/remove favorite servers and quick connect
Favorites - manage favorite servers, drag and drop to reorder, filter and quickly connect
Connection History - view and export details and analytics of past connections and performance
Client Management - customize VPN behavior for websites and devices connected to the router
Configuration - manage credentials, license, set the VPN service provider in use and language
Logs - view and export collections of informational or error messages

My ultimate mission is to make VPN management easy for everyone by getting rid of the complexity behind this process and showing an intuitive user interface instead. To achieve this, my plan is to constantly develop, optimize and improve every aspect of ShieldMe through updates and by unlocking the full potential of your router.
I am committed to making sure you love using ShieldMe. If there is any way I can help, don’t hesitate to use the Contact Page or email me directly at help@shield-me.net.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: