WRT32X Display screen ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
gdavies
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
ValCher wrote:
On the WRT3200 recently put the RTC on the I2C bus, I think and this screen can be put.

Looks like a decent screen still doing some homework on the right screen but not sure if I should put it in a case, but it is going into the wrt32x
Sponsor
T-z3P
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
@gdavies Any update on this?
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 16:32    Post subject: response Reply with quote
sorry got side tracked with a 3d printer repair / build and turning a mixer into a light switch for someone. I have ended up putting the router back to stock firmware, but have the serial connection soldered into place but not had chance look into much further sorry
foz111
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
For what its worth, i've seen people connect header to a 3.5mm female jack and fit to router case, save taking the router apart each time for easy serial connection. then obviously connect the male to your serial TTL cable. sounds like this may be of use to you guys.
Not sure why you would want to see the output all the time but that's another story. (Maybe BS would benefit from your project)

Network IPV4 - Isolated Vlan's with IoT Devices. Unifi AC-Pro x 3 AP's, Router Wi-Fi Disabled. OVPN Server With Paid Commercial Wireguard Client's. Gateway Mode, DNSMasq, Static Leases & DHCP, Pi-Hole DNS & Running Unbound.

No one can build you the bridge on which you, and only you, must cross the river of life!
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: