Stutter lag when playing on ESEA Csgo servers using dd-wrt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
scottbott101
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 19:34    Post subject: Stutter lag when playing on ESEA Csgo servers using dd-wrt Reply with quote
I have been experiencing stutter lags on ESEA counter strike servers. I don't get this stutter on any other servers when playing. I have extremely low ping and high fps while playing but still stutter within the server. I have narrowed it down to be a connection issue and not a hardware issue within the computer.
My router is an ASUS ac66u b1 and my current dd-wrt firmware version is DD-WRT v3.0-r42617 std (03/05/20)
I use this router as an access point for boingo wireless, the only available internet I currently have. Without the access point I have created, my internet connection with boingo wireless is very bad and inconsistent. my access point does a lot better job with stability and consistency with my connection. I don't experience any stutter lags with any game but csgo on esea servers only. My router is connected via ethernet. My speeds are 100mb/s up and down when on the access point.

I have tried a lot to fix this issue to no avail.

IF someone has had similar issues or can help troubleshoot the problem that would be greatly appreciated.

I know I am missing information that may be useful, so let me know what you need and I will provide.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: