Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:42 Post subject: New Build - 04/06/2021 - r46294
[WARNING]: This thread is only for feedback on this beta release for developers and the community's benefit.
DO NOT flash this beta release unless you understand the risks involved and device specificrecovery methods.
Avoid discussions! Create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
• Show us your findings with steps to reproduce, configuration, output, logs and important information below!
• For issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg', 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog, klog, serial, strace, tcpdump, wireshark etc.
• Any firewall NAT or WAN issues, show output: 'iptables -vnL', 'iptables -t nat -vnL', 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and /tmp/.ipt file.
• Search SVN tickets & discuss in forum before opening. Before reporting: reset & manually set up, not restore from a backup.
• Please include operating & wireless modes (e.g. Gateway, Router, AP, CB, WDS, Mesh) & relevant configuration information.
Up for 9.5 hours, no issues at all and no hiccups. Heavily used today so I consider this one a good build. _________________ Netgear R9000 X10
DD-WRT v3.0-r46316 std (04/09/21)
Gateway, AP, DNSMasq
IPv4 & IPv6 (Prefix Delegation)
CloudFlare, Ignore WAN DNS
QoS: HFSC w/CAKE & ACK, SYN, FIN & RST
Static Leases & DHCP
2.4GHz: 10 + 6 (2457 MHz HT40), ACK Timing 0(Auto)
5GHz: 100 + 106 (5500 MHz VHT80), ACK Timing 0(Auto)