Asrock G10 2600 DD-WRT v3.0-r45454 Bandwith issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
FireStorm@
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 17:25    Post subject: Asrock G10 2600 DD-WRT v3.0-r45454 Bandwith issue Reply with quote
Hello,

I am using my G10 as a Repeater. Before my upgrade I had signal about 52-60% and almost 150Mbit. Since I updated the GUI rather often stops working. Not too bad but still annoying. However, more importan, my Wifi speed drops to 20-30Mbit. I checked the signal for the repeater and now it only shows 30-40% (befpre 52-60%). I am not sure if this is the issue, but it seems so.

Any help about? Big thing, I am worried about bricking my device if I choose to downgrade or upgrade. It is always a pain upgrading. I bricked it last week already by trying to upgrade to the newest build. So this is a brand new device and I upgraded from stock to dd-wrt only to find out that I have problems. Seems, I should have never updated.

Maybe someone can give advice, but I bricked already 5 devices just cos I performed an upgrade from one dd-wrt version to a newer one.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: