Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 13:17 Post subject: New Build - 01/01/2021 - r45229
[WARNING]: This thread is only for feedback on this beta release for developers and the community's benefit.
DO NOT flash this beta release unless you understand the risks involved and specific device recovery methods.
Avoid discussions! Create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
• There may be remaining issues for Samba (for example NTFS), with frequent updates.
• If reporting issues provide applicable info: 'dmesg', 'cat /tmp/var/log/messages', syslog, serial output, strace, tcpdump etc.
• For firewall NAT or WAN issues provide 'iptables -vnL', 'iptables -t nat -vnL', 'iptables -t mangle -vnL' and the /tmp/.ipt file.
• Search existing SVN tickets before opening a new one. Before reporting, reset and manually setup (no nvram backup).
• Be sure to include operating and wireless modes (Gateway, AP, CB, etc.) along with relevant configuration information.
Update method: SSH
Router/Version: Netgear Nighthawk X10
File/Kernel: DD-WRT v3.0-r45229 std (01/01/21)
Previous/Reset: DD-WRT v3.0-r45223 std (12/31/20) / No
Mode/Status: Gateway / Working Normally
Issues/Errors: I still see occasional errors in the log like these:
Jan 1 13:05:45 LandiRouter daemon.err dnsmasq: failed to send packet: Network unreachable
Router/Version: Linksys EA8500 / Box Rev.A00 PCB REV:205(XC) hw_rev=1 hw_ver=XB / r45229 (01/01/21)
File/Kernel: CLI Flash dd-wrt-webupgrade.bin / Linux 4.9.248 #970 SMP Thu Dec 31 23:05:52 +07 2020 armv7l
Previous/Reset: r45219 (12/31/20) / No
Mode/Status: AP Gateway
Issues/Errors: Web GUI Wireless -> Basic Settings - wlan1 basic settings are missing from the webGUI.
Can anyone advise how to get them back? _________________ Location (urban) - 1x Linksys EA8500 (AP wlan0 & wlan1 enabled)
1x Asus 68u (Repeater Bridge w/VAP) - wl0 disabled
1x Asus 87u (Client Bridge) - wl1 disabled
Updated via GUI
No issues after 30 minutes
My R7800 lost the 5 GHz signal then it came back on its own after about 5 minutes with no further issues. I did not have it set up to log so I do not know what happened. No issues since then. _________________ R7800 (Kong OpenWRT 19.07)
X86_64 build PC (DDWRT Build 45229)
3 R7000's (DDWRT build 45229)
WNDR 3700 (DDWRT build 30880)
WNDR3400 (DDWRT Build 45229)
WRT54G TM (DDWRT Build 14929 MEGA)
WRT54G V5 (DDWRT Build 14929 MICRO
Netgear DGND 3700 (with OpenWRT)