modem-router TD-W9970 with Netgear 6700 with dd-wrt firware

nesher43
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:06    Post subject: modem-router TD-W9970 with Netgear 6700 with dd-wrt firware Reply with quote
I am so sorry for my English
As already written in the subject of the question, I have these devices. In the room where the telephone line is laid, there is a modem-router, several computers and Smart TV, a network cable is laid only near the modem-router and leads from it to there mini communication cabinet, where is mini switch with 4 ports is located, and a cable has already been laid from it to other rooms. One of these rooms does not get a Wifi signal, but there is a Lan cable. There are several computers with Windows 10, Linux and Mac OS systems that are connected to a network outlet via a mini switch. Netbooks without a network port are periodically brought there, which, in principle, can connect via an adapter to the same switch, but there are not always enough ports. The goal is to cover the entire apartment of NordVPN which will be installed on a Netgear router with DD-WRT firmware. I cannot install NordVPN on my modem router. I ask your advice on how to configure all this: modes (access point, repeater, bridge) where you need to set the DHCP server, to disable or enable the wireless connection.[size=12][/size]
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: