VPN Traffic Routing issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
hiq
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:17    Post subject: VPN Traffic Routing issue Reply with quote
Hi All, new here. I recently got 3200 ACM pre flashed via flashrouters. Router setup correctly and accessing the internet. Wifi also working. VPN (nord) connected via the Flashrouter FRP App. The issue is that traffic is not diverting via the VPN and my location does not change. Tried contacting the VPN provider and flashrouters. VPN provider says VPN not connected and to contact the flashrouter boys and flashrouter ppl say its connected to VPN just fine. Even though FRP app saying VPN connected via the router, the router VPN section does not. Not sure what the issue is. Does FRP app takes over the VPN side and handles it independently of the main router settings or not ? Hoping you lot can assist. Cheers
Sponsor
hiq
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
Update 1, also tried connecting to Nord VPN voa the router, the status is connected in the router as well but VPN connection does not change location even though i tried connecting to UK and USA servers. The location is always the same does not matter which ever country server i connect to. Any ideas ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: