IPSEC + XFRM in DD-WRT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
tkmds
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 23:41    Post subject: IPSEC + XFRM in DD-WRT Reply with quote
Working my way through compiling a custom DD-WRT kernel but it's taking some time. I could hatch one in the next couple of days or in the next few months. I'm not sure.

Even if I compile the kernel, I'm not sure if it will even load. I'm running into a massive amount of errors, particularly Automake errors. So it's taking a while but it's progressing. (More on Compiling DD-WRT thread)

---------------------------------------------------

Anyway, wondering if anyone who's had a successful compilation, wouldn't mind compiling a copy of the kernel with IPSEC + XFRM enabled in the kernel so I could give it a try. This way I will know if consuming more time compiling is worth the effort or not.

At that point, I'll have all the pieces needed to test it with StrongSwan.

This feature would be nice to have since all the major cloud providers offer connectivity through their GW services but only through IPSEC.

Thx,
TK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: