Joined: 29 Oct 2017
|Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:31 Post subject:
|Upgraded to 43136 from 43028, which was working very well for me for 10+ days.. All upgrades done via GUI without any problems; uptime is almost 3 days now. No issues other than the usual red http authorization/authentication errors in syslog which I've been seeing for at least a year.. Also, I don't need the 'restart httpd' every hour in the cron anymore, but I did catch httpd running away and taking a full core before I manually restarted it on two occasions.
Performance is excellent (360mbs/sec down and 264mbs/sec up with Wireguard client to Mullvad) and feels very snappy. I also updated my Wireguard config following egc's guide to eliminate the startup script - all good so far.
Linksys WRT3200ACM: gateway mode, DNSMasq for DNS and DHCP, Wireguard client (Mullvad), Firewall enabled, QoS enabled HTB-CAKE, PBR enabled (SFE disabled). WIFI: 2.4ghz: NG-mixed, 20mhz channel width, channel 1, WPA2-CCMP-128. 5ghz: AC/N mixed, 80mhz channel width, channel 149+6, WPA2-CCMP-128.
Linksys WRT1900ACSv1: router mode, hardwired ethernet lan to WRT3200ACM above. WIFI: 2.4ghz: NG-mixed, 20mhz channel width, channel 11, WPA2-CCMP-128. 5ghz: AC/N mixed, 80mhz channel width, channel 36+6, WPA2-CCMP-128.
Clients: Apple MACOS, IOS, Apple TV, Chromecast Audio, Eufy doorbell, Lutron Caseta, Axis Cameras, Samsung TV, Nest thermostat....