VPN client with OSCAM isn´t working

boris03
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:51    Post subject: VPN client with OSCAM isn´t working Reply with quote
Maybe someone knows how to solve this issue I am facing when using my VPN client connection to Cyberghost?

I do have a OpenVPN SAT Receiver running OpenATV and also installed OSCAM here. OSCAM works without the VPN connection but not when VPN is activated!
The DD-WRT router is properly setup (newest built) and can built a stable OVPN client connection to Cyberghost VPN. Cyberghost is using port 443 UDP for this connection.
When using the VPN client I easily can do streaming on the OpenATV receiver but as soon as I try to use OSCAM via the VPN connection it fails! When deactivating OVPN the OSCAM connection runs again.
Any idea what I miss here, a port forwarding rule maybe?

BTW: I also do have OpenVPN server running on the same DD-WRT router
Sponsor
foz111
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
can you open channels from your local oscam server when the vpn is connected? you've not made this clear. this should be fine as it is a local share.
if your referring to a cs share, if your ip changes from your server odds are you will be getting banned by your cs shares server as your client ip will be different to your server ip. this is a oscam or cccam etc safety guard setting.
i cant remember the setting as i stopped cs about 3 yrs ago but its there and you'll need to contact your cs partner and ask them to remove the setting if its not a commercial server that is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: