New Build - 02-14-2020-r42366

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 5921
Location: Romerike, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Netgear R7800
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Kernel VersionLinux: 4.9.213 #518 SMP Thu Feb 6 03:52:58 +03 2020 armv7l

Working.
Upgraded without reset.


Issues: Encryption - Interface ath0:Disabled is shown in wireless status when more than one encryption is enabled.


Last edited by Per Yngve Berg on Sat Feb 15, 2020 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 08 May 2018
Posts: 7619
Location: Texas, USA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Frakko wrote:
Router Model Netgear R7000
Firmware Version DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Kernel Version Linux 4.4.213 #909 SMP Thu Feb 13 13:09:07 +04 2020 armv7l

Status: Ok
Reset: No
Status: Working


Report in the Broadcom forum, please.

_________________
Official Forum Rules, Guidelines, and Helpful InformationFirmware FAQInstallation WikiWhere Do I Download Firmware?
DON'T use Chromium-based browsersRTFM/STFW - TL;DR is NOT an excuse. • Why Should I Care What Color the Bikeshed Is?
Please DO NOT PM me with questions; Ask in the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------

Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
R/\ZV/\N
DD-WRT User


Joined: 04 Dec 2013
Posts: 90
Location: Râmnicu Vâlcea, România

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 14:41    Post subject: Re: TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1 - 02-14-2020-r42366 WiFi Reply with quote
bubuPL wrote:
Router Model: TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Kernel Version
Linux 3.10.108-d10 #38381 Fri Feb 14 07:14:07 +04 2020 mips

Status: Ok
Reset: No
Status: Working, WiFi issue

WiFi issue
When Wireless SSID Broadcast is disabled Android device stop connecting with AP (tested on Samsung Android 9 and Huawei Android 9 - 2,4 GHz and 5GHz).
I tried to delete and add a network profile again - no luck. WPA2-PSK
Windows 10 device connect as before.
Network analyzer software run on Android sees broadcast from hidden AP.

When I change Wireless SSID Broadcast to enabled i can connect.

I upgrade to r42366 from r r36104.

Hi!

I have the same router but I didn't update it anymore since v3.0-r38581 which is the version I have it right now.
I'd like to ask how it performs with SPI Firewall activated and with QoS? How much do you have in download like that? Mine despite that I have 300 Mbps in download and 150 Mbps upload fiber connection with all that I mentioned above being enabled I have 130 Mbps download and 100 Mbps upload. And when I grab a torrent the router's CPU is at 100% all the time.

In case that I don't like how will perform this firmware version can I go back to previous one?

Thank you!
bubuPL
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 15 Feb 2020
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 20:37    Post subject: Re: TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1 - 02-14-2020-r42366 WiFi Reply with quote
R/\ZV/\N wrote:


I have the same router but I didn't update it anymore since v3.0-r38581 which is the version I have it right now.
I'd like to ask how it performs with SPI Firewall activated and with QoS? ...

I use SPI FW without QoS, full speed with NAT -> WAN ISP. ~ 800Mbps. For several years I have not had problems with performance in a given edition, only with functionality. You can always upload an older release.
tatsuya46
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 7411
Location: YWG, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 21:58    Post subject: Re: TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1 - 02-14-2020-r42366 WiFi Reply with quote
R/\ZV/\N wrote:
bubuPL wrote:
Router Model: TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Kernel Version
Linux 3.10.108-d10 #38381 Fri Feb 14 07:14:07 +04 2020 mips

Status: Ok
Reset: No
Status: Working, WiFi issue

WiFi issue
When Wireless SSID Broadcast is disabled Android device stop connecting with AP (tested on Samsung Android 9 and Huawei Android 9 - 2,4 GHz and 5GHz).
I tried to delete and add a network profile again - no luck. WPA2-PSK
Windows 10 device connect as before.
Network analyzer software run on Android sees broadcast from hidden AP.

When I change Wireless SSID Broadcast to enabled i can connect.

I upgrade to r42366 from r r36104.

Hi!

I have the same router but I didn't update it anymore since v3.0-r38581 which is the version I have it right now.
I'd like to ask how it performs with SPI Firewall activated and with QoS? How much do you have in download like that? Mine despite that I have 300 Mbps in download and 150 Mbps upload fiber connection with all that I mentioned above being enabled I have 130 Mbps download and 100 Mbps upload. And when I grab a torrent the router's CPU is at 100% all the time.

In case that I don't like how will perform this firmware version can I go back to previous one?

Thank you!


that cpu cant handle those speeds with qos. period.

_________________
LATEST FIRMWARE(S)

BrainSlayer wrote:
we just do it since we do not like any restrictions enforced by stupid cocaine snorting managers

[x86_64] Haswell i3-4150/QCA9984/QCA9882 ------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] WNDR4300 v1 --------------------------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r45493 std
▲ ACTIVE / INACTIVE ▼
[BROADCOM] DIR-860L A1 ----------------------------> r44901 std


If you use DSLReports please enable hi-res bufferbloat.


Sigh.. why do i exist anyway..
R/\ZV/\N
DD-WRT User


Joined: 04 Dec 2013
Posts: 90
Location: Râmnicu Vâlcea, România

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 23:38    Post subject: Re: TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1 - 02-14-2020-r42366 WiFi Reply with quote
tatsuya46 wrote:

that cpu cant handle those speeds with qos. period.

I thought so.

But do you have any ideea if I can revert to this version without problems in case I don't like the last one?

Thank you!
tatsuya46
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 7411
Location: YWG, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 0:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
can upgrade/downgrade to whatever version wanted. the worst thing that could happen is needing to wipe nvram, but thats very, rare. (assuming not going between builds 4 years apart etc)
_________________
LATEST FIRMWARE(S)

BrainSlayer wrote:
we just do it since we do not like any restrictions enforced by stupid cocaine snorting managers

[x86_64] Haswell i3-4150/QCA9984/QCA9882 ------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] WNDR4300 v1 --------------------------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r45493 std
▲ ACTIVE / INACTIVE ▼
[BROADCOM] DIR-860L A1 ----------------------------> r44901 std


If you use DSLReports please enable hi-res bufferbloat.


Sigh.. why do i exist anyway..
PascalQC
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 11 Feb 2020
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router Model: Netgear WNDR3800
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Kernel Version
Linux Linux 3.10.108-d10 #38445 Fri Feb 14 09:29:05 +04 2020 mips

Status: Ok
Reset: No
Status: USB drive connected to the router with Samba share not working. Been broken since last time I upgrade from 41328.

Really hope Samba is going to get repaired sometime. I tried several version since 42054 and they are all not working for me. I attempted different combination of min and max protocol. Nothing work. Several clients, linux, windows 7, android, none can see the share.

Some of the log entries:
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info : wsdd2 : windows service discovery daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.err wsdd2[2622]: Terminated received.
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info wsdd2[2622]: terminating.
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info : ksmbd.mountd : samba daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT local5.err usmbd: [usmbd-manager/2628]: ERROR: WARNING: child process exited abnormally: 2629
PascalQC
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 11 Feb 2020
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
PascalQC wrote:
Router Model: Netgear WNDR3800
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Kernel Version
Linux Linux 3.10.108-d10 #38445 Fri Feb 14 09:29:05 +04 2020 mips

Status: Ok
Reset: No
Status: USB drive connected to the router with Samba share not working. Been broken since last time I upgrade from 41328.

Really hope Samba is going to get repaired sometime. I tried several version since 42054 and they are all not working for me. I attempted different combination of min and max protocol. Nothing work. Several clients, linux, windows 7, android, none can see the share.

Some of the log entries:
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info : wsdd2 : windows service discovery daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.err wsdd2[2622]: Terminated received.
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info wsdd2[2622]: terminating.
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info : ksmbd.mountd : samba daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT local5.err usmbd: [usmbd-manager/2628]: ERROR: WARNING: child process exited abnormally: 2629


Just did a hard reset to be sure and only enabled USB and NAS with basic configuration. It definitely does not work anymore. BS appreciate your work. Would be great if Samba would be working once again, it's a pretty fundamental feature.

Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT syslog.info syslogd started: BusyBox v1.31.1
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.info : ksmbd.mountd : samba daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT local5.err usmbd: [usmbd-manager/1758]: ERROR: WARNING: child process exited abnormally: 1759
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.info : ttraff : traffic counter daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.debug : ttraff: data collection started
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.info : cron : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT cron.info cron[2446]: (CRON) STARTUP (fork ok)
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT cron.info cron[2446]: (crontabs) ORPHAN (no passwd entry)
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : smbd : samba started
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT local5.info usmbd: [usmbd-manager/2556]: INFO: Unlink orphaned '/tmp/usmbd.lock'
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info wsdd2[2553]: starting.
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.err wsdd2[2553]: error: wsdd-mcast-v4: wsd_send_soap_msg: send
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : pptpd : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : httpd : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT daemon.info httpd[1029]: httpd : httpd server shutdown
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT daemon.info httpd[2640]: httpd : httpd SSL server started at port 443
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : httpd : https daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.err wsdd2[2553]: error: wsdd-mcast-v4: wsd_send_soap_msg: send
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.err wsdd2[2553]: error: wsdd-mcast-v4: wsd_send_soap_msg: send
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : wland : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : wland : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : wan : WAN is up. IP: 192.168.20.100
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : vpn modules successfully unloaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : process_monitor : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[1552]: process_monitor : cleanup timers
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : process_monitor : successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.debug ntpclient[2755]: Connecting to 2.pool.ntp.org [220.158.215.21] ...
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info ntpclient[2755]: Time set from 2.pool.ntp.org [220.158.215.21].
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[2751]: cyclic NTP Update success (servers 2.pool.ntp.org 212.18.3.19 88.99.174.22)
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.debug process_monitor[2751]: We need to re-update after 3600 seconds
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[2751]: process_monitor : set timer: 3600 seconds, callback: ntp_main()
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : sfe : shortcut forwarding engine successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : vpn modules successfully unloaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : sfe : shortcut forwarding engine successfully started
Feb 16 21:32:00 DD-WRT cron.info cron[2446]: (crontabs) ORPHAN (no passwd entry)
Feb 16 21:32:39 DD-WRT daemon.info hostapd: ath0: STA c4:85:08:5b:17:79 MLME: auth request, signal -33 (Accepted)
Feb 16 21:32:39 DD-WRT daemon.info hostapd: ath0: STA c4:85:08:5b:17:79 IEEE 802.11: authenticated
KILLERDOG
DD-WRT User


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well i was on 42054 and it ran great for me. Now im on 42335 and 42366 my internet over wifi is half. I have done a nvram earse and cleared factory settings every time. I pay for 200mbps and get just over 100. My router is an r7800 netgear. Strange how lots of people say its sped up for them and mines gone slower....
BrainSlayer
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Jun 2006
Posts: 7037
Location: Dresden, Germany

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 15:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
PascalQC wrote:
PascalQC wrote:
Router Model: Netgear WNDR3800
Firmware Version: DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Kernel Version
Linux Linux 3.10.108-d10 #38445 Fri Feb 14 09:29:05 +04 2020 mips

Status: Ok
Reset: No
Status: USB drive connected to the router with Samba share not working. Been broken since last time I upgrade from 41328.

Really hope Samba is going to get repaired sometime. I tried several version since 42054 and they are all not working for me. I attempted different combination of min and max protocol. Nothing work. Several clients, linux, windows 7, android, none can see the share.

Some of the log entries:
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info : wsdd2 : windows service discovery daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.err wsdd2[2622]: Terminated received.
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info wsdd2[2622]: terminating.
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT user.info : ksmbd.mountd : samba daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 15:54:41 GPDWRT local5.err usmbd: [usmbd-manager/2628]: ERROR: WARNING: child process exited abnormally: 2629


Just did a hard reset to be sure and only enabled USB and NAS with basic configuration. It definitely does not work anymore. BS appreciate your work. Would be great if Samba would be working once again, it's a pretty fundamental feature.

Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT syslog.info syslogd started: BusyBox v1.31.1
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.info : ksmbd.mountd : samba daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT local5.err usmbd: [usmbd-manager/1758]: ERROR: WARNING: child process exited abnormally: 1759
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.info : ttraff : traffic counter daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.debug : ttraff: data collection started
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT user.info : cron : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT cron.info cron[2446]: (CRON) STARTUP (fork ok)
Feb 16 21:31:50 DD-WRT cron.info cron[2446]: (crontabs) ORPHAN (no passwd entry)
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : smbd : samba started
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT local5.info usmbd: [usmbd-manager/2556]: INFO: Unlink orphaned '/tmp/usmbd.lock'
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info wsdd2[2553]: starting.
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.err wsdd2[2553]: error: wsdd-mcast-v4: wsd_send_soap_msg: send
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : pptpd : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT user.info : httpd : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:51 DD-WRT daemon.info httpd[1029]: httpd : httpd server shutdown
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT daemon.info httpd[2640]: httpd : httpd SSL server started at port 443
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : httpd : https daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.err wsdd2[2553]: error: wsdd-mcast-v4: wsd_send_soap_msg: send
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.err wsdd2[2553]: error: wsdd-mcast-v4: wsd_send_soap_msg: send
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:52 DD-WRT user.info : dnsmasq : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : wland : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : wland : daemon successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : wan : WAN is up. IP: 192.168.20.100
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : vpn modules successfully unloaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : process_monitor : daemon successfully stopped
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[1552]: process_monitor : cleanup timers
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : process_monitor : successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.debug ntpclient[2755]: Connecting to 2.pool.ntp.org [220.158.215.21] ...
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info ntpclient[2755]: Time set from 2.pool.ntp.org [220.158.215.21].
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[2751]: cyclic NTP Update success (servers 2.pool.ntp.org 212.18.3.19 88.99.174.22)
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.debug process_monitor[2751]: We need to re-update after 3600 seconds
Feb 16 21:31:53 DD-WRT daemon.info process_monitor[2751]: process_monitor : set timer: 3600 seconds, callback: ntp_main()
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : sfe : shortcut forwarding engine successfully started
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : vpn modules successfully unloaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_proto_gre successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_conntrack_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : vpn modules : nf_nat_pptp successfully loaded
Feb 16 21:31:54 DD-WRT user.info : sfe : shortcut forwarding engine successfully started
Feb 16 21:32:00 DD-WRT cron.info cron[2446]: (crontabs) ORPHAN (no passwd entry)
Feb 16 21:32:39 DD-WRT daemon.info hostapd: ath0: STA c4:85:08:5b:17:79 MLME: auth request, signal -33 (Accepted)
Feb 16 21:32:39 DD-WRT daemon.info hostapd: ath0: STA c4:85:08:5b:17:79 IEEE 802.11: authenticated


your log does not show errors. so all looks like its working. if you are using a old windows (xp) or a linux client you may not see the samba server in network environment. but you can connect to it. the new samba server uses a the newer discovery service which isnt upported by all OS. but that does not prevent you from connecting to it by its path like \\yourserver\

_________________
"So you tried to use the computer and it started smoking? Sounds like a Mac to me.." - Louis Rossmann https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL_5YDRWqGE&t=60s
BrainSlayer
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Jun 2006
Posts: 7037
Location: Dresden, Germany

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
KILLERDOG wrote:
Well i was on 42054 and it ran great for me. Now im on 42335 and 42366 my internet over wifi is half. I have done a nvram earse and cleared factory settings every time. I pay for 200mbps and get just over 100. My router is an r7800 netgear. Strange how lots of people say its sped up for them and mines gone slower....


maybe check your wifi setup. there are always changes, new features and enhancements to discover in the settings. or your isp fucked up. dont know. but 200 mbit is really nothing. the router can handle gbit speed without issues

_________________
"So you tried to use the computer and it started smoking? Sounds like a Mac to me.." - Louis Rossmann https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL_5YDRWqGE&t=60s
kroolas
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 07 Apr 2014
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1

Updated from 36808 via web. The first 24 hrs fine.

_________________
TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1
DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20)
Linux 3.10.108-d10 #38381
tatsuya46
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 7411
Location: YWG, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
KILLERDOG wrote:
Well i was on 42054 and it ran great for me. Now im on 42335 and 42366 my internet over wifi is half. I have done a nvram earse and cleared factory settings every time. I pay for 200mbps and get just over 100. My router is an r7800 netgear. Strange how lots of people say its sped up for them and mines gone slower....


ipq806x and k4.x dont get along well, and clearly kernel maintainers have no care about the cpu issues.

_________________
LATEST FIRMWARE(S)

BrainSlayer wrote:
we just do it since we do not like any restrictions enforced by stupid cocaine snorting managers

[x86_64] Haswell i3-4150/QCA9984/QCA9882 ------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] WNDR4300 v1 --------------------------> r45493 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r45493 std
▲ ACTIVE / INACTIVE ▼
[BROADCOM] DIR-860L A1 ----------------------------> r44901 std


If you use DSLReports please enable hi-res bufferbloat.


Sigh.. why do i exist anyway..
vortex05
DD-WRT User


Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 207

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router Model: WNDR4300v1

Status: OK
Reset: No
Errors: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum