DD WRT in Switch mode, is possible to run WOL/WOW, how?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
alfredo49
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:37    Post subject: DD WRT in Switch mode, is possible to run WOL/WOW, how? Reply with quote
Hi:

When my router with DD WRT firmware was configured with WAn activated, I could wake up devices from outside my network, I simply registered the device's IP Lan and its MAC address on the WOL panel, I also opened UDP port 9 to send the magic packet . This worked both inside and outside my network (I have configured a non-ip that I also have in the DD WRT router)

Now I have configured the router as Switch, with Wan deactivated and connected to a main router of my company that does not have WOL configuration, I would like to use my DD WRT router to perform this function but my old configuration that worked with WAN activated no longer works.

I can external web access to router DD WRT, i try to wake up my pc in WOL screen, but only works the first minute after it has been turned off...

can i solve this, how?

Thank you
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: