VPN router for remote access via Win + Android clients

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
SeanusAurelius
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 23:27    Post subject: VPN router for remote access via Win + Android clients Reply with quote
I'm looking for recommendations for a DD-WRT VPN router that would be a good choice for remote connection to an office network, for both Android and Windows native clients or cheap clients.

No one needs to browse from the office network using VPN - it's purely for remote access.

I am NOT looking for a cloud-based/intermediary VPN service, I want to be running my own VPN.

The amount of data will be small (web page volumes and small file transfers) but needs to be reliable and cheap.

Would greatly prefer recommendations from someone who has done it successfully, instead of recommending what looks good on paper/ has a good reputation, etc.

Would prefer L2TP/IPsec PSK security or similar so I don't need to play around with certificates.

Has anyone done this successfully?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: