Linksys WRT3200ACM Fimware Reverted By Itself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
jdatkin
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:30    Post subject: Linksys WRT3200ACM Fimware Reverted By Itself Reply with quote
I apologize if this isn't the correct place to ask, I didn't see where this would actually fit. So if this belongs elsewhere please let me know. I have a Linksys WRT3200ACM that I have been running DD-WRT for a year or two without any real issues. Today there was a power outage while I was at work. When I got home, nothing was connecting by WiFi. So I went to a system that is connected by Ethernet to try restarting the router through admin screen as that has resolved any WiFi issue before. Somehow between when I let for work this morning and when I got home, the router had spontaneously reverted to the factory firmware. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Thank you in advance for any input
Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you didn't flash both partitions with DD-WRT, then one will still have factory firmware on it. There's a 3 power cycle trick to get it to boot to the other partition.
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's a Marvell MVEBU based router and you shall post in the Marvell Forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: