[Canada] Search for under 100 ddwrt-supported Atheros router

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
Deathsaurus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:10    Post subject: [Canada] Search for under 100 ddwrt-supported Atheros router Reply with quote
Have created an account just to come and ask this because I have been stuck for a long time now.

I have been searching for a currently supported ddwrt-calable router for a while now, and I keep getting stuck
- 4 lan ports
- excludes broadcom and tp-link

I had found a ton of routers with mediatek chips, but I was only able to find openwrt firmware, not ddwrt ones. Saw someone mentioning that ddwrt doesn't do a lot of mediatek chips, not sure if true or not. are mediatek firmwares usually opensource? I did see some mediatek ones in the support list, but they are either too expensive to too old.

The atheros router I came across are either too expensive, or straight up unavailable in Canada
Couldn't find any viable offerings from netgear, linksys, d-link, buffalo, asus, or trendnet
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: