Forum phpBB Update

ThePie
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:13    Post subject: Forum phpBB Update Reply with quote
It would be great to get a update to the forums here at dd-wrt. The forums board now is a bit outdated and there are some nice features that the newest version of phpBB has to offer. (Like private messaging and user profile customization).

phpBB Website
https://www.phpbb.com/downloads/

Try phpBB 3.2
http://www.try-phpbb.com/32x/

There are many other forum boards to choose from as well. It seems phpBB has been on the downward trend the last few years so may be worth looking at other boards too.

Sponsor
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
PMs and user profile customization was removed from this forum? When? "Quick Links" and the "PM" and "Profile" buttons have been here. Granted, I don't know which version of the forum software is being run (as that information has been removed from the pages), but I wouldn't be surprised as much as we get spam bots that it isn't the latest and greatest version. You may wish to email BrainSlayer directly with this request, though.
aussiebear
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can log-in to the forum. I can't update my email address...I can't log-out. Shocked Question Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: