odd behavior on repeater bridge.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
joeyddr
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 14:02    Post subject: odd behavior on repeater bridge. Reply with quote
The host is running the latest BS build and is a r6400v1 and the client is running the same build and is a wndr4500v2.

The bridge connects up fine and i can reach the 4500 interface fine and able to ping it, but I cannot ping or reach any clients connected to the bridge, clients have internet and can ping and connect to clients on the host. the weirder part is if i connect to the ap on the host that the bridge is setup on I Can ping the clients. Nothing wired on the host can reach any of the clients connected to the vap on the bridge side UNLESS i add a static route to them via the 4500's gateway say using a windows machine wired the static route will will allow me to connect. I followed the wiki did full 30-30-30's multiple times. I am lost.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: