New Build 07-20-2019-r40400

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
DaveI
DD-WRT User


Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 222

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 21:17    Post subject: New Build 07-20-2019-r40400 Reply with quote
ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2019/07-20-2019-r40400/

Firmware Version
DD-WRT v3.0-r40400 std (07/20/19)
Kernel Version
Linux 4.9.186-rc1 #1169 SMP Sat Jul 20 03:32:23 CEST 2019 armv7l

NAS is still broken in this build.
Will not flash to Partition 2 on router models less than WRT3200.

Back to r40134 for me..

_________________
WRT1900ACSv2
Sponsor
Adamcarter
DD-WRT User


Joined: 09 Aug 2016
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did anybody post this on svn site. ?

Nas doesnt work nor does sfe with pbr.

_________________
WRT3200ACM V1 r39267 std (03/22/19) OpenVPN client
MLandi
DD-WRT User


Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 111

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
Successful flash w/FF68.0.1

OpenVPN Client support not working, no DNS services.

I toggled (and rebooted) OpenVPN Client. When I had it on, no DNS. Reverted to v3.0-r40134 std (06/27/19)

_________________
LinkSys WRT3200ACM
DD-WRT v3.0-r40634 std (08/14/19)
DNSMasq,Local DNS
CloudFlare DNS
ExpressVPN OpenVPN Client
Static Leases & DHCP
2.4 & 5GHz clients
Comcast 1Gbps/35Mbps
DaveI
DD-WRT User


Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 222

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
NAS broken was reported in r40352...
Someone reported the SFE/PBR issue..

Adamcarter wrote:
Did anybody post this on svn site. ?

Nas doesnt work nor does sfe with pbr.

_________________
WRT1900ACSv2
d0ug
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 31 Jul 2015
Posts: 749

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
As far as I know SFE with PBR has never worked. May never work because of the way that SFE handles the traffic.
PIZZEDMEOFF
DD-WRT User


Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 113
Location: FL

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
just flashed it, my config works good so far. Gui working fine... ( didnt have issues with the last build neither )
_________________
Downloads:
ftp site: ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2019
SVN Timeline:
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/timeline
Issues:
1. VAPs not working at boot; workaround startup command:
sleep 10;stopservice nas;stopservice wlconf;startservice wlconf;startservice nas
ALTERNATE for VAP issue run command ifconfig ath0.1 down then ifconfig ath0.1 up ( works better for me )

Linksys WRT1900ACv1 08-06-2019-r40559
WIFI: 2.4ghz: NG-mixed, 20mhz channel width, channel 6, WPA2-CCMP-128.
WIFI: 5ghz: AC/N mixed, 80mhz channel width, channel 100+6, WPA2-CCMP-128.
Misc Info: Wireless Mode: "Client" WPA2 Personal: "CCMP-128 (AES)", Virtual Wireless AP "2.4 + 5ghz", Static IP's VIA Mac+Host, SFE Enabled, No Rebind, Strict, no-resolv.
sgobiraj
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
MLandi wrote:
Successful flash w/FF68.0.1

OpenVPN Client support not working, no DNS services.

I toggled (and rebooted) OpenVPN Client. When I had it on, no DNS. Reverted to v3.0-r40134 std (06/27/19)


The masquerade rule is not being added even though it is in the route-up script. The fix should be to move those rules post the restart of the firewall and wshaper services.

I have updated a defect about this on svn:
https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6706
sgobiraj
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Adamcarter wrote:
Did anybody post this on svn site. ?

Nas doesnt work nor does sfe with pbr.


DaveI reported the nas issue in the previous build. I didn't run the previous one but tried this one and sure enough nas is broken.

https://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/6719
dyilmaz
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 13:47    Post subject: r40400 image size is still bigger for WRT1900ACS V2 Reply with quote
r40400 image size is still bigger for WRT1900ACS V2.

Why don't you completely remove "SIP Proxy" service on dd-wrt image? The source code more than 10 years old and nobody knows whether it's working or not. Even the official website of the code is not exist anymore! http://www.milkfish.org/
scar1943
DD-WRT User


Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 149
Location: South Carolina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 15:56    Post subject: DD-WRT v3.0-r40400 std (07/20/19) Reply with quote
WRT3200ACM V1 r40400 Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit) webflash

OpenVPN CLIENT works fine (nordvpn server)
5GHz wpa2 CCMP-128 (AES)working fine 20MHz Mixed
2.4GHz wpa2 CCMP-128 (AES)working fine 20MHz Mixed
NAS via USB Samba also working fine

I'm confused as to why NAS isn't working on the 1900's vs the 3200's. Mine (on the 3200) seems to work fine.
scar1943
DD-WRT User


Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 149
Location: South Carolina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 16:00    Post subject: Re: r40400 image size is still bigger for WRT1900ACS V2 Reply with quote
dyilmaz wrote:
r40400 image size is still bigger for WRT1900ACS V2.

Why don't you completely remove "SIP Proxy" service on dd-wrt image? The source code more than 10 years old and nobody knows whether it's working or not. Even the official website of the code is not exist anymore! http://www.milkfish.org/


I'll be honest. Why not remove all the "extra" speed test stuff (within the "Display new features" section) that I suspect only a few folks use. See attached graphic.
dyilmaz
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 16:21    Post subject: Re: r40400 image size is still bigger for WRT1900ACS V2 Reply with quote
scar1943 wrote:
dyilmaz wrote:
r40400 image size is still bigger for WRT1900ACS V2.

Why don't you completely remove "SIP Proxy" service on dd-wrt image? The source code more than 10 years old and nobody knows whether it's working or not. Even the official website of the code is not exist anymore! http://www.milkfish.org/


I'll be honest. Why not remove all the "extra" speed test stuff (within the "Display new features" section) that I suspect only a few folks use. See attached graphic.


A very good idea...
DaveI
DD-WRT User


Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 222

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 18:49    Post subject: Re: DD-WRT v3.0-r40400 std (07/20/19) Reply with quote
Good question...Mine is working in r40134 (Which is the last version that will flash to both partitions on my WRT1900acsv2. In r40353 and r40400 NAS is broken for me. What formatting are you using? My drive is formatted as EXT4.


scar1943 wrote:
WRT3200ACM V1 r40400 Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit) webflash

OpenVPN CLIENT works fine (nordvpn server)
5GHz wpa2 CCMP-128 (AES)working fine 20MHz Mixed
2.4GHz wpa2 CCMP-128 (AES)working fine 20MHz Mixed
NAS via USB Samba also working fine

I'm confused as to why NAS isn't working on the 1900's vs the 3200's. Mine (on the 3200) seems to work fine.

_________________
WRT1900ACSv2
gufus
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 04 Aug 2012
Posts: 544
Location: behind the screen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
3200ACM wired switch and AP

Same again, after awhile no access to the GUI

_________________
WRT3200ACM dd-wrt r40672
WRT1900AC openwrt 18.06.4
WRT54GL dd-wrt r21676
scar1943
DD-WRT User


Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 149
Location: South Carolina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 23:02    Post subject: Re: DD-WRT v3.0-r40400 std (07/20/19) Reply with quote
DaveI wrote:
Good question...Mine is working in r40134 (Which is the last version that will flash to both partitions on my WRT1900acsv2. In r40353 and r40400 NAS is broken for me. What formatting are you using? My drive is formatted as EXT4.


NTFS
Goto page 1, 2  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 1 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum