YAMon Router Differences

balpaugh
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 19:39    Post subject: YAMon Router Differences Reply with quote
I'm very new to DD-WRT and YAMon so i apologize if this question has been answered.
I'm trying to figure out the totals listed on the daily page, the total at the router and the differences. Unless i'm reading it wrong, the total at the router sway more than the daily total. Should there be such a difference and if not, what would cause that?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Router Differences.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.48 KB
 Viewed:  1138 Time(s)

Router Differences.png

Sponsor
al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 15:36    Post subject: Re: YAMon Router Differences Reply with quote
balpaugh wrote:
I'm very new to DD-WRT and YAMon so i apologize if this question has been answered.
I'm trying to figure out the totals listed on the daily page, the total at the router and the differences. Unless i'm reading it wrong, the total at the router sway more than the daily total. Should there be such a difference and if not, what would cause that?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sorry for not responding sooner.

The most common cause for such a large difference in the YAMon reports are option that you have enabled in the DD-WRT GUI. Of late, the culprit is usually SFE - see http://usage-monitoring.com/help/?t=sfe
In the past, there were other causes like PrivOxy and/or UPnP.

In rarer circumstances, it could be cause by an unanticipated network setup or just plain old crappy programming by yours truly.

Let me know if this helps.

Al

Last edited by al_c on Thu Jul 18, 2019 17:37; edited 1 time in total
balpaugh
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you. Unfortunately, I receive a " 'sfe.' coming soon" message when I click on that link.
al_c
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
balpaugh wrote:
Thank you. Unfortunately, I receive a " 'sfe.' coming soon" message when I click on that link.

Oops... the message picked up the trailing period as part of the link... try this one: http://usage-monitoring.com/help/?t=sfe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: