IPv6 Settings for router

davidsalata
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54    Post subject: IPv6 Settings for router Reply with quote
I've searched just about everywhere I can think to find the correct settings for my router/firewall to get an IPv6 address. A few years ago I was getting one but now I can't seem to pull one using any settings. Is spectrum handing out DHCP6, SLAAC, 6rd or 6to4 Tunnels? Looking around at the forums it looks like others have the same questions but I don't see any answers.
Sponsor
Chaoticwhizz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Attached is the settings that worked for me. Also, I had to switch to a Spectrum-owned modem before these worked. Not sure if that was an issue with my previous modem or not. THe DNS servers are Google's public IPv6 DNS servers. YOu are welcome to use others.

IPV6 screenshot.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  62.75 KB
 Viewed:  6832 Time(s)

IPV6 screenshot.jpg

rutukate
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:16    Post subject: GENERIC QUESTION Reply with quote
Thanks for the information.
android training institute in nagpur

Last edited by rutukate on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:34; edited 2 times in total
autotech40
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
i have a buffalo wzr1750dhpd running kong r38580 with spectrum internet,companys modem.i have tried every thing i can find to get ipv6 going with no luck.i got the modem to give the router and ipv6 address once on an older kong build,but it wouldnt stick.i guess its because spectrum doesnt have native ipv6 yet?
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
So, not enabling dhcp client for ipv6 worked, or didn't work. Or is that for 'custom' setup only... *scratching head*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: