can not chang partitions

barry
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03    Post subject: can not chang partitions Reply with quote
I have a wrt1900acs v2 I have dd-wrt on one & Linksys on one at the moment it is on Linksys ihave tried to change partition by powering of 4 times it does not work I tried to telnet & ssh but it says refused connection can any help thank u Laughing
Sponsor
mrjcd
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:14    Post subject: Re: can not chang partitions Reply with quote
barry wrote:
I have a wrt1900acs v2 I have dd-wrt on one & Linksys on one at the moment it is on Linksys ihave tried to change partition by powering of 4 times it does not work I tried to telnet & ssh but it says refused connection can any help thank u Laughing

Why don't you use the Linksys FW GUI and click the button that says restore previous firmware-----------all it does is boot from other part Rolling Eyes
barry
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
iwill try that thank u Surprised
barry
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
I tried that it did not work when it came back on the power light kept blinking no internet acess the onley way I can get internet is to do 30-30-30then it goes back to Linksys l
it seems like the partition is bricked thank u barry Sad
mrjcd
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
that tells you what is on the other part in NOT bootable.
It would be best to ask your questions and find answers you need if you will post in the correct forum
https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=58
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: