Asus RT-AC66U now in stock - DD-WRT compatibility?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92
studiovpc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
spaceghost wrote:
Yeah that should be good. I think that wiki has been updated and is pretty current. Please report back how you get on!

I did it 👍 thank you for the support. Flashed 37139 I will update it ro some 38xxx build later...

Time to set guest network and then update TPLink WDR4300 too and set it as second router with guest network too...

After then I’ll play with Entware... I want to set Deluge torrent client
Sponsor
studiovpc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
On thing that I found out, guest SSID broadcast is messed up... not working after reboot

It has something to do with security used, if I change it manually and save it shows up then. But I need it to show up every time, not worrying when and why it won't work

EDIT:

Back to good ol' r33607 which I was using on WDR4300 for a whole year... Everything working right out of the box! So yeah, staying on r33607 for now, as everything is soooo much stable

For now r37139 + r38060 are giving me soooo much WiFi errors both RX and TX, nothign so far on r33607
mhegab
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
studiovpc wrote:
spaceghost wrote:
Yeah that should be good. I think that wiki has been updated and is pretty current. Please report back how you get on!

Hi. Could you tell me the kernel version for the latest build for RT-AC66U? Thanks.
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
mhegab wrote:
studiovpc wrote:
spaceghost wrote:

Hi. Could you tell me the kernel version for the latest build for RT-AC66U? Thanks.

Please stop asking the same question over and over. Once or twice is enough. You’ve now asked 4 times.
If you can’t wait fir an answer, flash it yourself and find out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Malachi wrote:
mhegab wrote:
studiovpc wrote:
spaceghost wrote:

Please stop asking the same question over and over. Once or twice is enough. You’ve now asked 4 times.
If you can’t wait fir an answer, flash it yourself and find out.

I replied to his thread. It's amazing how quickly I found the answer using the SEARCH function on the forum. Rolling Eyes I felt generous and had a spoon handy.
mhegab
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
My apologies and thanks.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 Display posts from previous:    Page 92 of 92
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: