Netgear 7800 - One of my networks has disappeared

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
brv1968
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 21:47    Post subject: Netgear 7800 - One of my networks has disappeared Reply with quote
Had to reset my Netgear 7800 today. Prior to today I had three different networks I could access, let's call them 1, 2 and 3. 1 was the main network that I used for my business. The others were the 2.4ghz and 5ghz networks for guests. They each had a different name with different passwords.

After resetting the router today, I used network 1 to enter 192.168.x.x to set up the 2.4 and 5ghz wireless networks under the Wireless --> Basic Settings tab. I set up and named both of those networks (2 and 3) and gave them separate passwords. Applied settings, then restarted the router.

Now, when I click the wifi icon on my computer that has the drop down menu of all the nearby networks that I can join, only networks 2 and 3 (the 2.4 and 5ghz networks) show as being available, and the main networks is not there. When I try to join the main network by manually typing in the name and PW, it says there is no such network.

Anyone have an idea as to why I can't see my third network and how I can make it visible again?

Thx
Sponsor
mrjcd
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 23:00    Post subject: Re: Netgear 7800 - One of my networks has disappeared Reply with quote
brv1968 wrote:
Netgear 7800 ... Anyone have an idea ....

Yea, you are in wrong forum for the R7800. Should be here ---
https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=28
|
AND
|
also see ---> https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/QCA_wireless_settings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: