WNDR3700 client bridge dhcp only works after reboot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
johnnyh55
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:57    Post subject: WNDR3700 client bridge dhcp only works after reboot Reply with quote
I setup a client bridge with my ISP's router a Sagecom 5250 and a netgear wndr3700 as the bridge. I got everything working and thought it was great so I went to bed and the next morning I could still see the VAP but failed to obtain an IP when connecting to it. So I set a static IP on my phone and was able to connect to the VAP and browse the internet. But getting a DHCP address from the ISP router through the bridge was no longer working. So I set my phone to DHCP instead of static and rebooted the bridge then DHCP started to work again, I could get an address from my ISP router through the bridge and browse the internet. The next morning it stopped working again, it works fine with static ip but dhcp don't work until I reboot the bridge. My main ISP's router address is 192.168.2.1 and my bridge is 192.168.2.2 all in the 255.255.255.0 subnet and DHCP starts at 192.168.2.100. Does anyone know why I would be having this issue of DHCP only working for a certain amout of time before requiring a reboot?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: