Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N bricked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC basierende Hardware
chrisss
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 19:16    Post subject: Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N bricked Reply with quote
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe versucht eine opwnWRT Firmware auf dem WHR-HP-G300N zu installieren und es war wohl für die falsche Version/Chipset...
Habe mittels mtd -r write openwrt.bin linux geflashed.
Seit dem leuchtet die DIAG durchgehend rot.

Ich habe versucht ein recovery nach https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Buffalo_WZR-HP-G300NH#Debricking_Info_using_TFTP durchzuführen

Die MAC 02:aa:bb:cc:dd:1c habe ich in die ARP tabelle eingetragen (nach https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=280250&view=next&sid=4cc7686c16316be7deccdd72065eb363)

Es hängt wie beschrieben ein Zusätzlicher switch zwischen dem G300N und dem PC. Den G300N habe ich auf dem WAN Port, sowie auf Port 1 angeschlossen.

Ich habe die Firmware vom Buffalo Support probiert:
Jedoch bekomme ich hier auch die Meldung "Error code 0: Unsupport MODEL"

Vor dem Brick war DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/07/10) std (SVN revision 14896) installiert.

Die beiden FW von der CD-ROM funktionieren leider auch nicht. Ich bekomme

$ tftp 192.168.11.1 -c put UserFriendly_1.82_1.12_us.enc
Error code 0: Unsupport MODEL
$ tftp 192.168.11.1 -c put Professional17135ue.enc
Error code 0: Unsupport MODEL

Ich weiß leider nicht mehr weiter. Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen!
Sponsor
arnfilho
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 18:36    Post subject: Buffalo recovery Reply with quote
Hi there!

I hope you can undestand me in english, as my german is not good.

If I understood it right, you got the tftp solution running (which is the hardest part), but you are using a wrong firmware version.

You have to download the right firmware for your region and for the exact router model. I, for example, own a WHR-301N, which uses the japanese version of the firmware, and when I tried to flash a US firmware I got the same error message you did.

Try again with firmware from other regions (i.e. downloaded from other buffalo sites worldwide), and double check the router model / revision.

Best regards
chrisss
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 21:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thx for your reply.
I'll try the original firmware from another location this weekend.

I've tried first tired in the german section... I wanted to try another post in the english section soon...

But very strange is, that i've also tried the delivered firmware wich came with the CD-ROM... Shocked
With this FW, the bootloader also threw the same error Error code 0: Unsupport MODEL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC basierende Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: