How to use DDwrt to prevent webRTC from leaking?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
laikipe
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:16    Post subject: How to use DDwrt to prevent webRTC from leaking? Reply with quote
My IOS has been jailbroken, I use the plugin ProxyMager to proxy the sockes5 global proxy via Cydia. But after ios12, Webrtc always exposes my real IP without any privacy.
Therefore, I plan to circumvent the problem of Webrtc exposing my real IP by placing the socks5 proxy on the router. This way my phone can connect directly to the router via the proxy socks5.
I asked a friend of mine to help me add a proxy SOCKS5 plugin to my DD wrt firmware (my router model is NETGEAR R7800), but still didn't solve my problem. When I opened whoer.net, WebRTC still exposed my real IP.
Anyone, is there any other way to solve the problem of leaking real IP by mobile webrtc connected to the router by proxying SCOKS5 in the router?
Or does the router have other firmware (NETGEAR R7800)?

I see here a way to proxy socks5 on a router (DD WRT) (https://crosp.net/blog/administration/routing-network-traffic-through-socks5-proxy-using-dd-wrt/) This method looks very troublesome, I don't know. Can this method solve the problem of webRTC leaking real IP, does the existing firmware contain socks5 agent software?

Anyone how to solve the local real IP leaked by webRTC? (My Socks5 format SOCKS5: 1.2.3.4:1234, my socks5 comes from luxsocks.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: