1900AC ddwrt gui

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
justrying
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 17:01    Post subject: 1900AC ddwrt gui Reply with quote
Hello

Thanks for any help in advance.

i flashed with v1 (ddwrt-linksys-wrt1900ac-webflash) probably a year ago, probably partitioned.

i recently changed service provider from xfin to fios, and trying to use my own modem, which i have instructions on how to do so.

but before that, i have been trying for couple of days to access gui using 192.168.1.1 to change configurations, but it's keep going to linksys.

i tried flashing with v2, but no luck, during this period of time, i did a 30 (not 30/30/30) still not able to flash or access GUI..

any advise please.

Thank you
Sponsor
surfguy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
I only see one version of 1900ac available, so you might want to double check your router model to make sure you're using the right file. If you do have the right file, you can try getting an older build, the new WRT routers seem to have trouble flashing from stock Linksys with the newer builds, so try a file from April or somewhere around there, if that doesn't work just keep getting older builds until you find one that does work, when you get DD WRT installed you can upgrade to the latest build from there.
justrying
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
surfguy wrote:
I only see one version of 1900ac available, so you might want to double check your router model to make sure you're using the right file. If you do have the right file, you can try getting an older build, the new WRT routers seem to have trouble flashing from stock Linksys with the newer builds, so try a file from April or somewhere around there, if that doesn't work just keep getting older builds until you find one that does work, when you get DD WRT installed you can upgrade to the latest build from there.

Thanks. Got it. You are correct. I needed to pay close attention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: