OpenVPN with MajicJack GO connection

rgarybarham
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 13:33    Post subject: OpenVPN with MajicJack GO connection Reply with quote
I have my DD-WRT TP-Link 4300 v1 setup as my OpenVPN router that is connected to my ISP modem/router. There is both a LAN connection on port 4 to my ISP and a WAN connection on the WAN port to my ISP. In between my ISP and TP-Link is a small unmanaged mini switch however my MajicJack GO directly connects to port 3 on the TP-Link. The TP-Link is also setup as an Access Point in router mode. The VPN tunnel is fully connected but I only need my MajicJack calls to be routed through the vpn tunnel. DHCP was disabled on the TP-Link so all connections were still bypassing the tunnel and routed through my ISP. During a test last evening DHCP was enabled on the TP-Link. What happened was that my other wireless and wired devices lost their internet access however the MajicJack could still make calls. Disabling DHCP on the TP-Link restored internet access for all devices.
In short how do I configure any needed routing table entry to only allow the MajicJack connections? Everything else can be routed by my ISP.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: