FortiClient VPN SSL not working

Lodmot
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 16:08    Post subject: FortiClient VPN SSL not working Reply with quote
Hi,

I recently loaded DD-WRT on a new router I set up in our house, but since then, my dad complains that he cannot log into his work's VPN. He uses something called FortiClient SSL VPN to log into CMC Flex. I called the company and they said we needed port 10443 forwarded in the router settings, which I did. They also said it looks like I'm connecting, but some thing in the router is blocking it. None of the settings in the computer were changed since it stopped working.

The router I have DDWRT on is a Linksys WRT160N. Our old router which this worked fine on, was a WRT120N, running on the regular Linksys firmware.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsor
rocagol
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello! I know this is an old thread but I'm experiencing the very same issue.
After installing DD-WRT (build 36527) my VPN connection stopped working. I'm using FortiClient VPN SSL.
I'm able to connect to the VPN but I cannot access any resource from it..

Please let me know if I should share any kind of logs.

Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Sergey444
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:46    Post subject: Re: FortiClient VPN SSL not working Reply with quote
Lodmot wrote:
Hi,

I recently loaded DD-WRT on a new router I set up in our house, but since then, my dad complains that he cannot log into his work's VPN. He uses something called FortiClient SSL VPN to log into CMC Flex. I called the company and they said we needed port 10443 forwarded in the router settings, which I did. They also said it looks like I'm connecting, but some thing in the router is blocking it. None of the settings in the computer were changed since it stopped working.

The router I have DDWRT on is a Linksys WRT160N. Our old router which this worked fine on, was a WRT120N, running on the regular Linksys firmware.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Go to Security -> VPN and turn on all items, save.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: